BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH TEXTBOOK
- Business Breakthrough is a new Business textbook designed for the Junior Cycle Business Studies Curriculum Specification.
- Business Breakthrough takes a dynamic and real-world approach to exploring the three strands of Personal Finance, Enterprise and Our Economy.
- Comprehensively covers all the Learning Outcomes on the specification.
- Specific Learning Outcomes indicated at the beginning of each chapter.
- Aligned with the Key Skills and ethos of the new Junior Cycle.
- Active learning promoted through student self-directed research, pair work and group discussions.
- Extensive range of activities encourage business literacy and numeracy.
- Case studies at the start of every chapter promote real-world relevance and engage students.
- Develops all the skills required for Classroom-Based Assessments 1 and 2.
- Designed for mixed ability classes.
- Business Careers sections throughout the book stimulate interest in the world of working in business.
- End-of-chapter review activities are divided into:
Key Terms (students self-assess their understanding and progress)
Key Concepts (questions to facilitate revision)
Critical Thinking Skills (higher order questions)
- A comprehensive Student Revision and Resources Workbook, online digital resources and a Teacher Resource Book are also available with this textbook.