BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH RESOURCES AND REVISION TEXTBOOK
Business Breakthrough Student Resources & Revision contains a variety of resources and activities relating to key topics in the Junior Cycle Business Studies Specification.
Although it follows the same chapter order as the Business Breakthrough Textbook, the Student Resources & Revision book can be used independently, with any Junior Cycle Business Studies textbook.
This book aims to:
- Achieve the Learning Outcomes specified for Junior Cycle Business Studies
- Enhance students’ understanding of the relevant topics
BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH RESOURCES AND REVISION offers the following:
- Review questions: Activities testing students’ comprehension of the main learning points of each chapter. These activities come in a variety of formats – mix and match, fill-in-the-blanks,circle-the-odd-one-out etc.
- Analytical questions: Activities testing students’ analytical skills when presented with questions based on visual data such as graphs, diagrams, tables etc.
- Case studies: Texts on interesting and modern scenarios (different to those in the BusinessBreakthrough Textbook) with questions testing students’ grasp of the issues raised in the case studies.
- Definitions: Activities testing students’ understanding of key terms.
- A range of other activities covering all aspects of the Junior Cycle Business Studies Specification in a varied and engaging manner.