VIVE LA FRANCE 2 TEXTBOOK
Vive La France 2 is a French textbook designed for the second and third year of the Junior Cycle Modern Foreign Languages Specification. Vive La France 2 takes a dynamic and thorough approach to exploring the three strands: Communicative Competence, Language Awareness, Socio-Cultural Knowledge and Intercultural Awareness.
- Covers all Learning Outcomes laid out in the Specification.
- Focus on pair and group work.
- ‘Stop! Think’ Assessment for Learning questions in each chapter.
- Portfolio activities in each chapter.
- Focus on discovery learning.
- Integration of all key skills: speaking, reading, writing, listening.
- Focus on oral communication and oral presentations.
- Each chapter linked to an element of French culture.
- Each chapter includes games, links to songs and videos.
- Supported by over 140 audio tracks.
- Mon Dossier de Français Student Reflection and Portfolio Journal comes free with Vive La France 2.
- Encourages students to engage with and reflect on their language learning.
- Supports formative assessment and facilitates students in showcasing their language-learning achievements.