HUMAN ENVIRONMENT 3rd edition
Covers all syllabus requirements
– the dynamics of population
– the dynamics of settlement
- Suitable for Higher Level and Ordinary Level students
- Content revised and restructured to reflect exam focus
- Key words/concepts highlighted throughout the book with a helpful Key Words checklist at the end of each chapter for self-directed learning
- Contains the updated edition of the OSI’s 1:50,000 maps as used in the Leaving Certificate Exam.
- Chapter Revision Questions provided after each chapter, as well as official Leaving Certificate Higher Level and Ordinary Level Exam questions.
- Use of updated Irish and international case studies reflecting the changed economic and social environment in Ireland and the world.