It’s Your Wellbeing is an SPHE book for senior cycle students, providing them with the opportunity to explore current and future life issues in a safe classroom environment. It will enable students to develop their life skills in the areas of mental health and wellbeing, self-management, relationship building and resilience to lead a happy and fulfilled life. The activities will help the students to explore all these areas and support them as they make decisions regarding themselves and their life choices.
It’s Your Wellbeing offers the following:
- Based on the Senior Cycle SPHE Curriculum Framework (NCCA)
- Explores the area of digital wellbeing
- Builds on the Junior Cycle SPHE/Wellbeing programme in schools, using the same Wellbeing indicators
- Uses a wide range of teaching strategies and methodologies to provide students with a diverse range of activities to develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills inside and outside the classroom
- Includes references to popular culture throughout to illustrate the issues students face in today’s world
- Uses accessible language with key terms explained as they arise
- Identifies module links to allow students to interconnect topics and see at a glance how closely the themes addressed in the book relate to each other
- Modern design with carefully selected images
- Closely linked to the It’s Your Wellbeing: Teacher Resource Book, which offers additional teaching material and information.