DOWN TO EARTH TEXTBOOK
A new JC Geography package from best-selling authors Sue Honan and Sue Mulholland. Excellent Skills Workbook comes free with textbook.
- Covers the JC Geography specification, empowering students to become geographically literate.
- Divided into 6 parts allowing students to progress, in a straightforward and engaging way, through the three strands of:
- Exploring the physical world
- Exploring how we interact with the physical world
- Exploring people, place and change.
- Clear language used throughout with specific key word exercises.
- OS map and aerial photo skills are integrated into topics throughout.
- Contains regular, focused and thought-provoking reflection tasks to deepen student’s knowledge and inspire further exploration of topics.
- End-of-chapter activities allow students to review their learning, track their progress and identify areas of further revision.
- Learning pathways build and reinforce student confidence in their learning as they progress through each chapter.
- The GeoWeb feature allows for seamless integration of relevant digital resources that boost students’ comprehension and interest.
- The comprehensive glossary strengthens understanding of key terms.
- Supported by a Skills Workbook filled with relevant activities, CBA features, inspiring Jobs in Geography spotlights and case studies that reinforce the key learning points of each chapter.
- Digital Resources associated with the Down to Earth series available at mentorbooks.ie/resources.