Down To Earth Skills Workbook ONLY
DOWN TO EARTH SKILLS WORKBOOK
- Packed full of activities that will capture students’ attention and reinforce learning, relevant case studies reflecting the world we live in, sample answers that will assist students preparing for the Junior Cycle exam and templates to help the completion of CBA 1 and CBA 2.
- Each chapter has a Feedback Form to enable teachers and parents / guardians to monitor and support students’ progression through the Junior Cycle.
- With a keen focus on Junior Cycle Key Skills and Student Wellbeing, the activities are primed to engage students, consolidate learning, encourage further investigation of work opportunities in geography and provide extension work if required.
- Contains a My Learning Resilience Chart, which provides students with the tools to easily reflect on and track their learning, assess their own progress and find support if needed.
- Includes a useful study guide.
My Learning Resilience Chart
My Learning Resilience Charts provide students with the tools to easily reflect on and track their learning, assess their own progress and find support if needed.