Aufbruch is a structured work programme for Transition Year German.
- Content: 10 contemporary themes to motivate TY students.
- Structure: Each of the ten chapters has a range of activities to develop the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Language: The text is specifically written to suit mixed ability classes. Instructions are in both German and English, with a gradual increase in German.
- Learning Outcomes: Each chapter has a clear focus on practical learning outcomes for the students.
- Cultural Awareness: Students will be exposed to a range of information about Germany and German speaking countries, from famous people to favourite pets.
- Extensive Teacher Support: See the Teacher Resources (below) for the full range of supports available while using this textbook.